Wednesday, April 11, 2007

first timer

I am a virgin blogger.
Yes, no shame in admitting that (ok, maybe a little shame).

I feel the urge to put my thoughts out there in the open space of the unknown as I am about to enter some big changes in my life: My partner (who is a "Mexicanian" as our dear German friend calls him) and I (not a Mexicanian) will be moving to Mexico in a couple of months and I am hoping that putting some of the fears on writing will make them a little bit less significant..

Obviously (to me), there is also a kind of romanticism in writing my thoughts in a Blog. Probably old fashioned yet has a certain kind of appeal - this adding of my existence to the world of the wide web. Call it an experiment in discovering little bits of truths about yourself, looking at that little pool of narcissism.

I am not sure how often will I add new posts here, but this will be a trial for some time - for someone that routine is not one of her favorite things might be a tad bit difficult.



No comments: