Saturday, April 21, 2007

arrr arrangements

arrangements
what an annoying word.
I try to avoid it my whole life and yet it seems that most of the day is made of bits and pieces of time frames that were created for the holy ceremony of arranging things.

Now it is the matter of getting rid of our earthly belongings (printer, scanner, book shelves and so on and so forth), finding new homes for the 2 cats (Chula and Gogol) and deciding which books am I taking with me and which will stay hiding in boxes somewhere until the day they can meet sunlight once again.

This odyssey is a process I don't recommend.
More about the Odyssey probably next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I share your feelings, is such a pain to have to collect your stuff and drag it with you around like a crab...( yes i can't remember the name of that animal but you know what i mean ;> )

much love and good luck.